Sign in to follow this  
Guest Darren Howie

IFDG 76 In action

Guest Darren Howie

G'day GuysHaving installed the new IFDG 76 using Vans merge information i took up the brand new Aussie Airlines 76 for a run out of YSSY.Pretty exciting for a test flight i must say.Took off on RWY 16R at SY at MTOW and managed to lose a donk at around 300'!!Well afer climbing up to 3000' i returned to land somewhat overweight on one fan in 20kts of crosswind courtesy of FS Meteo.A/C handled like a dream and it does look very nice.Attached are some screenies of the model and also a shot coming over the fence with one very slowly spinning fan.Havn't had this much fun since my last sim ride at work!!Have funDArren HowieYSSYhttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/23012.jpghttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/23013.jpghttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/23014.jpg

Nice shots.What is a "donk"?? It's not in the manual.

What is a "donk"??A slang term for an engine. I believe the origin is the word donkey, i.e. the thing that pulls you along.Pete

Guest Navajo

Nice shots! I love that kind of approach (pic #1) But a little bit of rudder couldve help uJose NavarroYV

Guest Darren Howie

Hi PeteWe use the term loosely for an engine.Aussis pilot slang but originally came from the states but seems to have faded out over there.All the bestDarren

Guest Darren Howie

Hi JoseI leave my rudder application to a little later in the flare like in real life.Does make for a good looking screenie though with the crab technique.Have funDarren

I've gots ta get me one of these for my Qantas fleet! Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 5200x5200 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest Van

Hi,Go to ifdg's site and look for the (PIC will ifdg 767 be compatible?) thread in their forum section. I have listed everything that needs to be done to complete a good merge for the ifdg763/PIC packages.Or better yet go to Bill Van Caulart's PIC767 Flying Club site and download the aircraft cfg file directly. Just click on the add-ons link once there.http://www.czeg.org/pic767fc.htmRegards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

Guest Darren Howie

Hi VanThanks for putting the work into the merge.Most appreciated.Darren HowieYSSY

Problem, I am using the Canadian IFDG 767 and I put the merge stuff in then I can't get it to show up in FS2002?

Guest Van

You will need to open up the aircraft cfg and add the specific livery that you are using. Also make sure you have copied your Wilco .air file over to your ifdg763 folder. See below:[fltsim.0]title=767 iFDG CanadianVA/pic...change this line to your liverysim=767 Pilot in Command Wilco Publishingmodel=panel=sound=texture=may need to add a texture folder name here if one is required.kb_checklists=767PIC_CHECKkb_reference=767PIC_REFatc_id=BTVC...add your liveries atc_id number hereatc_airline=Canadian VA....add your airline callsign hereatc_flight_number=1123...add your flight number hereui_type=Boeing 767-300ui_manufacturer=Boeingui_variation=Canadian...add your airline variation here. description=767 Pilot in CommandnCopyright © Wilco Publishing, 2002As everyone will no doubtedly be using different liveries of their choice, they will have to edit this particular section in order for their aircraft to show up.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer

Guest Van

Thanks...It was my pleasure Darren.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer