Sign in to follow this  
Guest rgc

STILL WAITING

Guest x300

>Probably sometime IN December, I'm betting...>>as usual, the only DECENT Xmas prezzie I will get will be the>one I BUY MYSELF!!! i.e. PIC v2>>:)>>:-beerchug >>SteveMaybe if you leave him a lot of cookies, Santa will bring it for you!

Guest 767simfan2

Yes,I'm still waiting too. . .but for WHEN IT'S READY! Yes, we all WANT this sim. . .and it looks great. So, let's let the developers do their thing and make it a GREAT sim.LDS, if you're reading this, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT release the sim until you are satisfied that it's ready! Thanks.

Guest Fred Awful

Maybe a couple of big shiny diamonds for the wife would do it, but why should I ... PIC will be cheaper to buy myself! LOLShe just doesn't understand the needs of her man..... Steve:-laugh1

Guest n0c

>I was hopping that maybe PICv2 would be released this>weekend..but i guess we can only keep waiting for it...>Anyway...I'm sure it will worth every minute of it>cheers>What is the point of this?? Why clog up the forum?

Guest gremel

And then there was the infamous quote:"Tomorrow, Tomorrow, and Tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day until the last syllable of recorded time." & the other less famous: "Time will only tell"...Geez, who was that famous person who said the first quote?? Ah, who really cares now. Let's just let the team do their 'thang'..Regards,jack

Guest gremel

Daryl,Congrats..You are absolutely right. I wish I could offer you a free copy of the upcoming Level D.. You have earned it. I only wish you could be my co-pilot on my upcoming level D event this spring in Seattle...Regards,jack

Guest Fred Awful

a) I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.:( The future will be better tomorrow.c) The future ain't what it used to be.Steve

I live in Vancouver Jack... two hours away by car ;) I could recite Macbeth as your F/O if you like.Daryl ShuttleworthDS 3339

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest SBDenali

From what I hear, he does a better Lady MacBeth

Guest B Van Caulart

Or better yet Daryl, you could call "Gear up" LOL

Guest SBDenali

Hehehe*turns and kicks the dirt as he walks away*I've always been here, just very quietly ;)

Guest SBDenali

>Things are more like they are now than they ever used to be>....;-) What the...