Sign in to follow this  
mganz121

Question for Scott Bickford

Hi Scott5 days ago I posted the following question in reply to your question asking me what problems I am encountering with your PAI merge. I am assuming that you never saw it so here it is again:-Hi Scott, Rather than us running around in circles as I have not installed your ammended files, let me ask you a simple question based on your ammended CSL_ICAO.csv file included with your download. I am sure this will clarify the situation once and for allTo make it easier for you to answer my question let us also make the following and most likely of assumptions:-You are using your ammended CSL_ICAO.csv file (the file that sends the code of the aircraft you have elected in your flightplan to the server to enable me to see you)You file a flightplan nominating yourself as a Virgin Blue B738 (1178 in your CSL_IVAO.csv file) and that data is sent over the network.I am using the official SB and CSL files (as are most users on the various networks) whilst waiting for the new release.From the network data recieved at my end (about what you are flying), which texture folder will it point to and what will I see you as?? Look forward to your answer.CheersANZ121

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

you will see your texture.Please respond to my questions in previous thread.