Sign in to follow this  
Guest Electroman

Pilot Hours Logged?

Hi All,I am fairly new to VATSIM and loving it so far! One thing I noticed that I went to check my pilot statistics and found that my hours that I have flown to date do not appear when I check. I have checked under my callsign and nothing is logged and if I try to look by my VATSIM ID it doesn't even find me.Can anyone let me know why this is happening?Thanks!Darryl Brambilla911239

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It usually takes a few days for the stats to be updated. Mark.

>>>It usually takes a few days for the stats to be updated. >>>Mark.No Mark it usually updates every day but here's a reply from CZ on the news://news.simflight.com VATSIM newsgroup :Richard Critz" wrote in message news:opsdxoehqi7soj1y@news.simflight.com...> On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:41:10 +1200, Graeme wrote:>>> Can some one enlighten me in how often does the statistics page get>> updated. My last entry for Pilot is 02.09.03 and for ATC 03.09.04 and i>> have carried out more flying and ATC work during that period of 03.09.04>> - 07.09.04 but the statistics page for this period doesn't show these>> hours for ATC/Pilot.>>>> Normally, the server updates once a day at approximately 00Z. However, it> appears that it may not have done it's nightly job for the past few days.> The data is not lost, it just isn't processed in yet. The gentleman who> runs the data server is on holiday until the middle of September so you> may just have to be patient until he returns. I have emailed him but he> has very limited access while away on holiday.>> cz>Kyprianos Biris :-cool[link:avsim.com/greece/hvacc]Hellenic vACChttp://vateud.org/images/vatsim-eurs.gifhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg