Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

The Wilco A320...

OMG, it has to be one of the most dimensionally incorrect models I've ever seen!Air Canada with a blue tail?Huge Engines?Huge Wing-tips?Huge Landing Gear?Pointy Nose?Oh Lord, I hope that theses pics are from a VERY early beta of their model cause if that's the release version of the exterior model then NO WAY am I buying it!!!I know it says work in progress but it is supposed to be released next month.....it needs some drastic changes!!Here's a link:http://www.wilcopub.com/nonfls/a320.htmWhat do all of you think so far?I am very disappointed so far.Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

>Pointy Nose?Actually, the nose is NOT pointy. It actually is round and bulbus and looks just like the nose on a DC-3 or maybe even Jimmy Durante!!! So there! :-lol Mike T.

LOLI guess "pointy" is a bad choice of words.Maybe they should call it the Wilco A320 Durante..Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Timbo

The shame is the only way to use the panel is to use their plane. At least with PIC 767 we could swap the visuals.[TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated August 16th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

The panel artwork will most likely NOT be that good like PSS's. What a pity. The best thing would be if there was a 'connection': PSS model, PSS panel artwork with Wilco's system variety and technology, e. g. 'shaking' and 'clickable' VC and so on.Cheers! :-wavehttp://members.lycos.co.uk/fs2k2/avsim/sig.jpg... under short final 25L EDDFetienne@spindler.deICQ# 99744757

Guest hawaiian_flyer

dang! No kidding about them engines. They could almost be an extra fuselage! Oh well, lets see what the panel will turn out as. I hope good! "As far in time as we are, I wish some designers keep in mind that we dont all have P4's! "LOL :-lolAloha!

Guest Pabra

The visual model leaves a lot to be desired for sure but non-virtual pilots only see their ac from the inside and that should be 100% accurate as far as I'm concerned. No masterpiece but true enough to believe it's an airbus a320 your flying. And the goodies (mouse controllable, shaking cockpit, stretching legs in the galley etc) sound to make it worthwhile. another opinion.

Guest Daniel Pimentel

You had to drag it on, didn't you... As I said in the PA forum, sit and wait. Good thing about payware is, don't want it? Don't buy it. Simple. ;-) Well, I'm off to paint a little. :)Cheers,Daniel PimentelSimuBuild GroupNew banner coming soon!! :7AA RULES!!! :)Download my semi-photoreal AA 757!:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=16882Aerolineas Argentinas A330-200 NOW AVAILABLE!!http://www.thevivcorp.com/~fyarepaints/MyR.../posky332ar.zipChrome AA 767 NOW AVAILABLE!!http://www.thevivcorp.com/~fyarepaints/MyR...osky767aaV1.zipDominicana de Aviacion 727-53C NOW AVAILABLE!!http://www.thevivcorp.com/~fyarepaints/MyRepaints/dom722.zip______________________________"Whenever you find yourself in the side of the majority it's time to pause and reflect" - Mark Twain

Have to agree ... very disappointing visual model (are they winglets or what?????) especially after the superb 767PIC. As an Airbus flightsimmer I don't think you can beat the PSS panel with the Project Airbus visual model.

Superb PIC? What are you on? Can I have some? The PIC panel was superb, but the model was horribly ugly and a framerate killer (sadly that seems to be a Wilco trademark). If it weren't for POSKY, I doubt the PIC 767 would be as popular with the non-diehards as it is now.

Guest A32X

I really can't wait for the PICA320, s*d the exterior model, I can't wait to try this ground breaking technology. Also, I've found merging the PA A320 with the PSS panel difficult. The PA A320-200 doesn't have a centre tank... (Air2000) Personally I'd stick with the PSS package as is, I think the PSS VC is alot better too. Anyway, the PICA320 is still in beta and that shot is pretty old, I'm sure they'll trim it a bit.

Is this something from a Disney filum ? What a joke, it shows to me what contempt commercial developers (not just wilco) have for the buying public.New technology panel looks like it was drawn by a five year old, the model is the worst rendition of an A320 I've ever seen and would like to know what the designer was on when creating this masterpiece, there again if he is a fan of Picasso, that would explain a lot.As for the ones saying "I'll use the PSS bus" do you have deep pockets ? What's the point in that ? OK, you pay your money, you make your choice but....is this a little Wilco humour or are they in thier Belgium chocolate towers thinking...we'll sell s***loads, who cares ? If the attitude we've seen from Wilco previous is anything to go by, my money is on the latter.C'mon Wilco, get your act together.it's PATHETIC !George

Guest A32X

I think that's very harsh. Lets just list some feautures.Interior turbulence and turning effectsRealistic fly-by-wire simulationACTIVE 3D COCKPITNearly all System ElementsAlso, its a beta so you can't really 'review' it yet. I think the panel is great as it was not drawn but modelled and is fully 3D.Lets just wait till she is released. Remeber, you don't have to buy it.

Damm right I dont have to buy it. As regards it being beta, I doubt if will see any major changes, this being based on Wilco's past performance. As far as you seeing my post as a review, that's just silly as I can only base my comments on what I see. I think the post's of others justify what I say. This reminds me somewhat of the new clothes fable.I respect to your features list, I wont hold my breath and shall wait to see an endorsement from say Airbus or an Airbus pilot ? By the way what is interior turbulance ? Looking at this aircraft I should imagine it would create an awful lot of it (oops was that flatulance I meant ?)George

"As far in time as we are, I wish some designers keep in mind that we dont all have P4's! "Well said that man !