Sign in to follow this  
A320wolf

Precision Flight Controls...

Hi to all!I don't know if this is the right forum where to ask about my problem but i try.I'm using a PFC throttle console with 6 levers: 1 - spoiler 1 - reverse 4 - engines Now my problem is with the 4 engines levers. It's impossible to use them because they're not syncronize. If all 4 levers are at the same position I have different engines values on the plane using Flight Simulator 2004. I use the last PFC.DLL Is not possible to syncronize all the 4 levers via pfc.dll ? Many thanks! Regards, Max PS: sorry for my poor English

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think in the rela world also the 4 engine levers are not synchronized, but they have small differences. Why i wan tot do this? It is a big problem with big differences in N1?I don't have a PFC, but what about Fsuipc setup? There are some settings for setup wrong values for every lever from 4 to have correct values. Or you can map the throtlle lever to map 4 engines (but is not prefered)Eddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Hi and thanks for reply.Well... unfortunately I have "heavy" difference between 123 levers and the fourth resulting in different N1 values.For example if I have N1 = 40% (engines 1-2-3), engine 4 N1 = 60% if the 4 levers are at the same position.I think this is not right. Ok having small different values but in my case the difference is quite high.Well... I hope in a Precision Flight Controls answer :-(Thanks again!Regards,Max

Max,Are you assigning and calibrating your joystick axises in FSUIPC? If not, this may solve your problem, as you can set full reverse, idle and full throttle values independantly for each axis.Just a thought... this works for me usig a FlightLink Twin Power Quad.

Hi!I'll try but the precision flight controls (connected to the serial port) is not recognized by FSUIPC or by FS menu panelThanks to all!Regards,Max

>Hi!>I'll try but the precision flight controls (connected to the>serial port) is not recognized by FSUIPC or by FS menu panel>>Thanks to all!>Regards,>MaxAre you using Pete Dowson's "PFC.dll"?/Tuomas

Yes, I'm using the latest FSUIPC registered version and latest PFC.dll by Pete DowsonBye, MaxPS: the pfc told me to calibrate the console but I don't know where the calibration software is! :-(