Sign in to follow this  
Randall

Problem configuring the Hagstrom Encoder

Specifically, I can't get the "release" to work. I'm at the testing stage and have a switch configured for "g" (gear). When I flip the toggle, "g" works fine. However, I also want "g" to be emulated when I shut off the switch (ie., lower gear and raise gear) but this is not working. The entry I have in the configuration file is the following:IN21:{G}IN21|{G}Again, when the switch is on, it works properly. When I shut it off, I get nothing.Any help is appreciated.Randall

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Randall,hmm, ...try a lower case gIN21:{g}IN21|{g}and or try to build in some delay between the making and the braking of the g ...IN21:{(+)g}{(D)16}{(-)g}IN21|{(+)g}{(D)16}{(-)g}(and replace the parenthesis by square brackets)Regards,Nicowww.nicokaan.nlfc.php?vatsim=814584&indicator=OD1&a=pic767.jpg

Thanks, Nico. I'll give it a try. The current configuration does produce a lower case "g" but who knows.

Further experimentation--it works fine with other keypresses. In other words it seem to work with letters other than "g". Weird! I must be missing something.