Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

FSMeteo 5.1 problems - crashing

for the past 3 days now everytime i go to d/l wx for FSMeteo (I use d/l one time since i have a slow modem connection, then fly the wx offline) it just crashes constantly. any ideasi have 512Megs DDR and amd athlon 1.33 g chip and geforce 2 GTS w/32Megs DDR and WinXP home and It usaally works all the time just lately!!any help/ideas would be greatCiao!Brian S

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had the same problem on and off over the last few days. It should have something to do with the server or the metar files. It was o.k. the whole day today. I would just try again before trying to fix stuff that doesn't have to be fixed.Alex

Maybe is the download file corrupt, try and give for example the time - 2 hours in and try again...Notice by myself that sometimes when you give no value in (then the default current time and date file will be used) then the download with the metars is very fast and the winds aloft is normal download time behavior.Then start FSMETEO and it will crash (no error handling programmed here :(), just got back from my holidays, will contact Marc about this event. awfEHAM

If you contact him, be kind enough to ask for the release date of he new version, and post here.Alex