Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

Goose skins

These are really good skins, tho they lack some finer details such as that "dirty rusted look" and or rivets or the seems where the sheetmetal actually meet.I was wondering if Mr. Stone or anyone has thought of this. I enjoy this plan alot, and would like to see some used dirty textures for it :) I like the choices of skins so far, but they lack that one simple detail. i dunno maybe its just me, but i like that "used look" One good example is the "Albatross HU-16"....TIA........=Swivet=

Guest Reddog

i have most everyone of the repaints out for the Goose and like them all. I also have alot of pics of the Goose in all kinds of paint schemes and none of them look used or abused. Not that I wouldn't d/l one like that I just don't think there's really to many out there that were let to get like that.http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/822627.jpgSceenshots and Pics athttp://comunity.webshots.com/user/reddog18951USMC Retired

Guest Heather 636

Ooooo! Nice airplane in the pic Reddog. But who in their right mind would paint such a lovely airplane such gaudy colors!! ;)Cheers!Heather

Yeah, the repainter must be out of their tiny little minds ? After all, who'd want to fly something like this ?Well, as of 10:30 GMT today:USAF SAR - 33"Murphy" - 142Historic Ducks #1 - 203Historic Ducks #2 - 155Historic Ducks #3 - 197Historic Ducks #4 - 102Historic Ducks #5 - 113Historic Ducks #6 - 110Historic Ducks #7 - 95Historic Ducks #8 - 114Historic Ducks #9 - 86Historic Ducks #10 - 91Duck V2 - 1817Duck V2 patch - 807This compares with "over 600" of the real thing !

I had the Avionics tech (me) rip out the sound from the Duck and installed it into my Beech. I also downloaded some music from cd's into the computer. Then I re-pathed it all and presto, I now have 8 of my favorite Jimmy Buffet songs at my fingertips. I am thankful for that little innovation! :) Gong to make another panel for 8 more songs too!Don