Sign in to follow this  
Guest normanvdm

Business Aircraft Simulation

Guest normanvdm

Currently we are busy creating a new Flight Simulator group named Business Aircraft Simulation (B-A-S). As the name already prevails our goal is to create business jets for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This with the highest quality and realism. An important rule at B-A-S is that the opinion of the user of the product should be heard and followed. Therefore it is possible to vote which aircraft you would like to see made by us. We have created a voting poll consisting out of two rounds. In the first (and current) round you will be able to vote on the company which makes your aircraft. In the second you will be able to vote aircraft specific. The aircraft with most votes will be used to make a high quality Flight Simulator product.The group is currently also looking for some members to join the group. For the current openings and to vote go to http://home.wanadoo.nl/gooisekust/basWith regards,Norman van der Meijden

It is not mentioned in your poll, but I think a Hawker 800(or 800XP) would be a great aircraft to model. It it the longest running business aircraft program and most sucessful and at the same time one of the most neglected business aircraft in flightsimulator. Months ago, a few friends and myself started to build one, we got the model about 20% done but then our modeler had to take a break for school- and the project has been halted since then :)Best wishes to your group :-beerchugTake care,Jason :-wave

>This with the highest quality and>realism.Sounds very nice but I have seen before similar proclamations only to be sorely disappointed by this very level of 'realism'. Aircraft with no FMC, poor systems modeling but very nice looking exterior 3D. If I were you I would start with something 'simple' like a basic Citation jet CJ1/2 and then work yourself up to more advanced aircraft. Even CJ1 could keep you busy for a very long time of realism is indeed your ultimate goal. Michael J.http://www.reality-xp.com/community/nr/rsc/rxp-higher.jpg