Sign in to follow this  
Guest frankcubillos

PAI Delta

I just finished installing the wonderful new Delta installer from Project AI, and then shuffled around the traffic assignments so I could use all 8 of Bill Molony's AFCAD overlays for Hartsfield (search for aikatlm1.zip here). KATL has _never_ looked fuller on my machine, now brimming with Delta jets, taking off on 8R/26L & 9L/27R and landing on 8L/26R & 9R/27L, just as in real life. I think this afternoon calls for playing with the new Weathermaker Personal Edition to fire up some nasty thunderstorms like those featured in Atlanta's hot summer weather and see how long a line of traffic I have to sit behind on my way out on the hourly LGA run.:)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Being an Atlanta native, I struggled with whether I would install this. I decided not to. I have created many, many Delta flights on my own. I also have the delta shuttle and delta express PAI installed.I just dont need any more delta traffic in Atlanta! My system makes it a slide show at local airports anyway.Eric

Your gonna tick Bill off, I think he wanted to take a nap this afternoon and your dialing up thunderstorms and flying right over his house!:-lolThat delta download is one heck of a file (13.4MB)! I wonder if they took into account the recent Delta cutback's!:-lol