Sign in to follow this  
Guest Miro Majcen

LOMAC

Guest David Slavens

Those aren't screen shots those are real pics! :( :-eek :-kewl :-lol

Guest Miro Majcen

Yeah, that i didn't mention :) MiroMiro MajcenSenior Managing EditorAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com

Guest ben_hewitt

That last shot is stunning Miro!, looks like an exellent sim! :)

Guest JamieG

holy cow, really that is going to be one of the best sims for fighters! really stunning picters (err screen shots)

Guest BAW083

Is it just USAF and Migs?

Guest Miro Majcen

As it looks now you can fly the A10, F15, Mig29, Su27,Su33, Su25 but there are lots of others there as AI. Word is that F/A-18C is the first addon airplane to be provided too, see the link below:http://forum.lockon.ru/viewtopic.php?t=279MiroMiro MajcenSenior Managing EditorAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com

Guest BAW083

Oh right. Thanks.It looks absolutely stunning but I think I'll give it a miss. The A-10, F-15 and F/A-18 have been done to death.

Guest David Slavens

>Oh right. Thanks.>It looks absolutely stunning but I think I'll give it a miss.>The A-10, F-15 and F/A-18 have been done to death.A-10 Cuba and thats about it. Janes A-10 got cancelled. So I can't think of any other A-10 sims in the last 5 years. So I disagree it has not been done to death. Janes F-15E was last F-15 one, in 1998. But the F/A-18 on the other hand.................I lost count of how many have been done. But to miss this combat sim would be a mistake in my humble opinion.

Assuming the LOMAC lives up to its potential, we had all better support it, or we won't have future combat sims to support.Tony

Guest Pardue802

So why don't these guys do a general aviation/commerical sim?Kenneth

Guest David Slavens

Well Microsoft has the market on that. I have talk to a few of the guys working on it and they fine general aviation sims boring. I like MSFS, but even I can only tolerate it so much and in my aircraft folders 95% is all military planes anyway. I am not knocking it because I do fly it but I enjoy combat sim more.

Guest Pardue802

To each his own I suppose.With that kind of ability I think they could do a great job on one though.

Guest GrantT

"So why don't these guys do a general aviation/commerical sim?"Because thats what everyones wants right? :-roll As David said, quite a few people find MSFS boring, i find myself being one of them ;-)Anywho, lets hope the LOMAC team deliver a fantastic combat sim (which i'm sure they will :-))