Sign in to follow this  
CraigC

Microsoft do you really want to get rich??

i was doing some slewing around in 2k2 several days ago and i thought wouldn't it be great if ms would bring out an atc program that would tie in with 2k2, so that you could be an air traffic controller at any aiport in 2k2 (that supports atc, etc) and be any division (i dont think thats the correct word but) like ground, tower, clearence, departure, approach and center and be able to interact with the other ai controllers as well as online with other human controllers, etc. so lets say 3 or 4 of ya get together and go online one would be tower, ground, clearance, and departure at one airport all with other ai controllers and pilots, i think this would take off really well.ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

briansommers i totally agree with you. I also have be thinking about a program of this kind. It would be great if we could control the aitraffic. How about give MS this ideia? Cheers

I think that they should make a seperate program which has its own game which you can control aircraft, but is also compatible with FS2002 to control other human players online. I dont think it would take much, and I think it would be a huge hit! I would buy it and definitely would fly more online if I had controllers who knew what they were doing.Craig