Sign in to follow this  
pacosancas

Caravelle III ......

EXCELLENT Mike !!!Just hoping there will be a Sterling livery aswell. ;-)Take care, :-waveStaffan AhlbergFreeware Flight Group

Staffan

Guest Dominik Mann

YEEEE-HAAAAA!!!!!! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy Seems like I got to build a new hangar! :7 :7 :7 :7 :7Does she also have an animated brake chute? :D

Guest Lionel Goh

SWEET! Its a step forward for ur planes Mike!

jiiihaaaaaaaaa (8-| the first caravelle-fighter-jock was born!im allready in love and built a new hangar for the little baby.... just need to do a bit of painting, and my beloved swissair cara is here.....fantastic work .... thx

Guest Scott Campbell

Mike,That's really, really nice. I've always had a warm spot for that aircraft. I don't suppose you can make textures with the old United red-white-blue star tail? ;-) I'd love to add that to my collection.Also, do you know if anyone is doing a panel for it?

Looks wonderful! Congratulations!All we need now is a decent panel and some GOOD Rolls Royce 'Avon' sounds.

Guest Dominik Mann

Staffan,does this panel indeed work for you? I'm asking because several people who posted to Anniette's initial thread about the Caravelle claimed that this very panel had some functionality issues under FS 2002, and asked her if she might contact the author in order to ask him to adapt the panel accordingly.Cheers,

Schweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!Some textures by Garry Smith and it'll be all set.Can't wait.

Mike,I'ts just as I remember it. Great work! Looking forward to giving it a shakedown! Thanks again for all your efforts.Regards,Jay

Guest Dominik Mann

Damn, what a great year this is...Dave Maltby's FS 2002 VC-10s, Comets and Tridents; Rick Piper's Viscount; Simubuild's A340 series; PA's A320; the fabulous Dash 7...and now Mike comes forward with a Caravelle :7 :7 :7 !Oh, did I praise him before already? Me ineptum ;-) ...

Mike, you've don it again. Now, how can I get rid of that jet fuel smell that your plane has left on my monitor? :-)That's one of the things I remember from my first flights in a Caravelle when I was a kid (ouch, that was some 30 year ago). A very characteristic fuel smell which always got inside the passenger cabin. How did you manage to include that too in your plane? Did you use Smell Shop Pro :-)?Congratulations,Paco