Sign in to follow this  
avioesemusicas

Question - No shots - sorry...

Hi friends,I decided to post this question here because I've seen some screenshots showing high detailed airports with lots of AI and would like to know what average FPS these people get in such conditions. I am curious to know if you guys use all sliders maxed only for taking the shots or it is really possible to fly high detailed airports + AI 100% without any stutter. I am currently using all sliders maxed and 100% AI at 1280 X 1024 (AA 2X Anisotropic 16X) with 26 to 30 FPS in most conditions, except at high detailed airports, where I still get 16 to 22 FPS but noticeable stutters on curves while taxing.Thanks for your comments and inputs and please let me know if there's a better place to ask this question.. :)Best Regards

Guest AAF

I'm afraid I can't answer your question, seeing that I use default AI but a better place to ask would probably be the MSFS general discussion forum :)

It boils down to a simple truth, some guys really like the eye candy, I call these guys the screenshot sim guys. They like tweaking the scenery and the AI along with weather and lighting to get these fantastic screenshots. I can do it too. I on the other hand like flying and looking at the beautifully done models these folks give us. I would rather have a smooth flight experience. I would bet even the guys with the huge systems go into low teens and single digit frames while composing some of these shots. Its cool though, I really enjoy looking at them. It's like a work of art almost. I get around 30fps with medium scenery/weather/ and about 50-60% AI. If I combine all this and a high detail airport it goes into the high teens and low twenties depending on whats in view. So don't think these guys are getting this fantastic eye candy with high frame rates too, just doesn't exist IMHO.Hornit

Hi Hornit,Thanks. That's what I tought... just wanted to make sure.Just like you I praise fluidity (smooth flight) more. I like the eye candy too and I'll be waiting for the day when we can have both at the same time (hoppefuly I'll be alive :-D ).Regards

Guest ben_hewitt

Hello it is a requirement to post shots in the Screenshot forum, please ask this question in the technical or general forum :)