Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis

Problem with new FSW SE..HELP !!!! :(

I installed everything per the instructions and all the clouds run great!However, when I installed the new Sky Color (via the shortcut after installation) and took a flight as soon as I got up to around 33,500 ft. the dark blue was below my aircraft and the lighter blue was above my aircraft :(I set up everything in the advanced weather exactly how the readme said to do it....ie, cirrus set to overcast above 35,000 and a stratus layer below 35,000 to help blend the sky colors. I setup the weather exactly the same way as the readme.How do I UNINSTALL the new sky colors and get the default sky color back BUT keep everything else (new clouds etc..)??Thanks!!!!!!BTW, AWESOME CLOUDS!!!!!!Shane

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, You can set the sky color more than 35 000 feet 40 000, 50 000 60 000 read the v-sky readme and all others for futur question.You can clear the weather and add your clouds manually or real weather download. the default sky color is always here.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg