Sign in to follow this  

Dreamfleet Cardinal news...

If you've been like me and enjoying DF's fixed gear Cardinal, the latest news in their forums is that they are working on a free addition for Cardinal purchasers--an RG...! That's right, an RG! I'm surprised there've been no comments about it here. The screenshots (over on their forum at flightsimnetwork.com) have been beautiful.This begs the question... You have a company like Ariane, which nickles and dimes everyone for every single repaint, and you have a company like Dreamfleet, which allows free repaints, and is offering a major addition to the initial Cardinal package...free. Which company cares about its customers more? Which will survive? Which knows how to generate business through word of mouth and customer loyalty? If Dreamfleet's/Flight1's work is the standard, I think they'll will be blessing us with additions to our hobby for a long time to come. So folks & fellow Cardinal fans, drop on over to Dreamfleet's forum, and let me know what you think of the artistic wizardry the designers have shown in the new RG!(I'll mention that the artistic wizardry is spot on, down to the ugly gear retraction the Cessna single engine RG's are noted for...)-John

Guest flightpro08

I couldn't agree more John. Dreamfleet's continuing drive to improve upon their products, and meet custumer requests is what separates them from all other payware groups. And to top it off, they do it for FREE. You also bring up a good point about the free liveries. While I won't mention any group specifically, most groups do charge by the livery, which in my opinion is absolutely rediculous, but Dreamfleet on the other hands gives away hundreds of free liveries. Overall, Dreamfleet is setting the standard for what other groups should go by.

*NOTE NONE OF THE ABOVE OPIONIONS WHERE BY ANY MEANS A "FLAME" TOWARDS ANY PAYWARE GROUP.*

Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com|Taxiwaysigns.com] Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 30.30 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click [link:ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=&Author=Ryan+Fretwell&CatID=Root]Here to Download my New American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

Guest KenG

It is quite a testament to how Dreamfleet see's its customer base. A LOT of work is going into this FREE upgrade. Unbelievable!p.s., that sure is one ugly retraction/extension and looks just like the real thing.

>>Some groups lead. Others follow.>>While some even surpass the lead.. Thank you for the compliment!

Yea for DreamFleet!!! They certainly have produced some great products. I never get tired of the Archer. I had never cared to much for VC's until the Archer came on the scene. I wish more of the payware co's would put a little more effort in the VC.BobG

Guest jase439

Those guys just rock - it's the only way they know how to do business.

Guest Simicro

Mr Small,You do not take yourself for nothing as usual ...Humble leaders do not need to make statements like you did...Simicro.

Guest sbdwag

Hello!Am I missing something here? Seems to me the FSD Commander set the standard long before any other company even figured out that FS2K2 was meant to be a GA type of simulator. And they continued to set the standard by releasing so many upgrades to the Commander that I lost count.And you know what to this day even with the Commander getting toothy its still the best single engine GA out there. In the words of Clint Eastwood. Dreamfleet your "A legend in your own mind".Dennis