Sign in to follow this  
Mike T

Annual Conference

Any word on the 2006 annual conference? Or any idea when we might *expect* some word?I'd like to see one in the SouthEast (I live in the Atlanta metro area).Thanks...

We have previously announced that the 2006 conference will be held in Washington D.C. this coming September. I don't think we have announced a specific date yet, but it will be in September and in D.C. or just outside of it (in the Dulles area).

Hey Tom:Crap, now I REALLY don't have an excuse not to show up being as I live 2 nm from KIAD n all! SO, maybe we can have a few close friends come by the house for a cocktails....gotta be less than 100 though, my subdivision has horrible parking! :-)

Okay Mike... I will invite 99 of my closest friends. Would you like me to bring anything? I am thinking a shrimp plate from Giant or Foodlion... :-lol

HAHAHAHA Shrimp Plate! Just so happens there is BOTH a Food Lion AND a Giant within walking distance, I'll point them out to ya when you get here! Well, I do have a 2 car garage, we'll just see how many of these 99 we can fit in there :-lol