Sign in to follow this  
Guest nutmeat

US National Landclass Beta 2

HI All,The US National Landclass Phase 1 Beta 2 is now available for download from http://www.fsgenesis.comThis revision extends coverage to 93d45m W, and south to the Gulf Coast, including Florida. Roughly half of the US is now covered.It also improves the depiction of cities and towns.It's free . . .ThanksJustinFSGenesis

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

Justin, How much do you anticipate this landclass costing the customer (non membership)? As you probably already know, a payware landclass is already available (and the packs cover the entire world). I am just trying to compare the two for a future purchase.Jasonaka fearjet

We can't post pics in this forum anymore??? But we can now advertise payware???

Oh geez. Here were go again.This is advertising FREEWARE. A FREE Download. FREE. FREE. FREE.I was asked a question about the payware version, and simply answered it.Justin

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

Guest jase439

Good thing the payware police are out in force. So how many moderators does it take to change a lightbulb?

Well ok - then we all came at this forum - and make adverts for our finished products!Ray

Guest SoarPics

Yada, yada, yada.FREE means... oh, never mind.It's time for some to grow up and figure out life.Thanks, Justin. Your contributions, whether FREE or otherwise, are appreciated by a good many of us in the community.

Soarpics; Everybody got an attitude today??? Ran into the same thing on another forum this morning. Must be the weather?? I think both of those rules are silly. Especially the pic rule. I like looking at pictures and sometimes they're needed to explain a problem. I'd prefer the moderators just use their delete button when they think its needed.

Looking forward to trying it out Justin. I'm sure it will be great as always.Tony