Sign in to follow this  
Robert W

Donations??

I made a donation to AVSIM in early November and was checking to see if you received it when I noticed that your acknowledgements for November and December donations contains exactly the same names. Strange...is it possible tht something is awry with your system? Thought you would like to know.As I am a long time and frequent user of AVSIM I feel that it is my responsibility to support your great site efforts to serve the flightsim community, so I am not looking for your thanks but merely want to be sure that you received the donations that I make.Thanks and Happy New YearRodger C. Butlerjpmouse@ix.netcom.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HiI'm happy to donate but not by cheque & airmail - I'm a limey. VISA card donations are usually simple, but PayPal will not have any of it! Everything I enter is accepted until I get to the last item. No matter how careful I am to type the graphic characters as text in the box, I get a stroppy error message, telling me to 'enter the graphic as text' when I hit the Checkout button. Ok, the form is re-presented but the graphic has changed. After doing this three times on the trot, my personal information is wiped from all the boxes.:-mad So sorry, I guess I'll have to remain a free-loader!Ron the BOF:-cool

Hi Ron, we have heard from a couple of UK & European simmers trying to donate via VISA cards and having problems.My suggestion would be to get a $US money order made up and snail mail it to us if you would still like to make a donation.AVSIM Library Donationsc/o 1549 North Dairy RdVictoria BCCanada V8T 3T9If not, there's nothing wrong with remaining a loyal "free-loader":-halo