Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaveKDEN

Wonder how many of you can fly one of these !

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Flying the heli with a decent speed in't that difficult, hoovering and landing on the wanted spot is! but it can be learned with a lot of patience and exercizing.hm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you mean???:-hmmm Quite a few people fly them. I fly helos 90% of the time and fixed wing the other 10%, I belong to a VA that has 12 helos in the fleet and 1 fixed wing for transport and support only. There are a couple of sites that can teach you how to fly them if you are having problems, Hoversafe and Hovercontrol, both very well setup for all you need to learn about helos.Michaelhttp://www.geocities.com/res052cd/cmhbanner.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this