Sign in to follow this  
ilovetofly

Readers Choice Pole

I have almost every pay-ware airliner that is worth having and when I received an email that notified me about the AVSIM Readers Choice Awards pole, I was very happy to log on and participate.I was quite disappointed to see that, although many very high quality sims were listed like Level D, PMDG, Majestic and Flight 1, I did not see my absolute favorite 737 pay-ware sims by Ariane Designs in the list of choices.Ariane's 737 NGs with the VCe panel works seamlessly with TrackIR like no other simulation available on the market and my personal experience is that they have a higher quality level of support than any other developer I have been in contact with.Their support will stay in contact with you until any problem is completely resolved.Had you listed Ariane Design on your Readers Choice Award pole, they would have most certainly won my vote for the best pay-ware simulation.

Reader Choice selections are nominated by the community. AVSIM does not do the nominating. Not a single Ariane nomination was made, and those nominations were very public (in other words, AVSIM cannot be accused of not including or removing an Ariane nomination). Not one nomination. What does that tell you?

Hi Tom;Just a quick question, Are we talking about a "pole" as to a round post made of wood or metal, or are we talking about a "poll" a request for points of view or preferences?I know we all make mistakes in spelling, and I realize that many members here are not native to the English language, but just my observation as to clarify what is being talked about.Thanks, Jim

You're excused. Spell check won't catch these types of spelling errors as the word "pole" is a correct spelling just as "poll" is correct. But spelling is determined by the subject matter of the sentence.Fly low or fly high. See you at the Avsim convention.Jim