Sign in to follow this  
Guest SimulatorPilot

[help] PC not detecting gameport joysticks...

Guest SimulatorPilot

I'm trying to hook up some old gameport joysticks(a SideWinder, and a CH Pro Pilot + CH pedals) but no matter what I do, my computer won't detect none of them! It does show the gameport under Device Manager and it says that there's no conflicts. I've already tried to install new drivers, change the IRQ/address in the setup screen. But nothing helps. I know I get get a gameport to USB converter but I want to know if this is fixable and if I'm doing something wrong. Does anybody have any ideas? Does it have anything to do with the MIDI interface as well? My motherboard is a ASUS A8N-SLI Premium and all the joysticks work on another computer. Thanks!

I have an older set of rudder pedals that were gameport. I purchased a Gameport to USB adapter online ( sorry but I can't recall the site) and got them to work like a charm. Craig

Guest dfoulk

Check out your local Radio Shack. They sell them