Sign in to follow this  
lcseale53

CRJ Panel Update

Hey Bob,On a previous version (way back in FS2000) I turned the HUD around also - which sure seems to make sense. But all the photos I've seen since appear to show otherwise. I will track this thing down, and if it resides on the the right side while active, then we shall make it so. The fix should only involve a bitmap and a new panel.cfg. Thanks for the feedback,Leon

Bob,I've found a few more more photos and it still looks like the HUD resides in periferal view (sort of), and I've read things like "allows you flight information without leaving the windshield", which doesn't tell us much. I do, however, have a friend that instructs here at Flight Safety (Lakeland, FL) and they use CRJ simulators somewhere I'm sure. I'll run him down and we'll find out over the next couple of days. Leon