Sign in to follow this  
Guest j-mo

Front page category madness

Guest fsxmissionguy

/rantonToday's front page displays one of my pet peeve about AVSIM ... the front page categories.Here is the example. Today, there is a file shown on the front page under the category: "FSX Helicopters."So, you'd either think this file has something to do with an FSX helicopter, or is a helicopter.But, you'd be wrong.The file isn't an FSX helicopter, the file isn't a helicopter at all, and doesn't concern an FSX helicopter, and is a repaint that cannot be applied to an FSX helicopter.The file is a repaint of an Alphasim helicopter. So, maybe it should be filed under the category: 3rd Party Add-on Repaints./rantoff

Guest jbinner

Well, I don't see any category today, Friday Aug 8th for Helos. So, either the staff has corrected it, or it was an error. Either way it has been fixed.

Guest j-mo

It was for Thursday, Aug. 7th. I had noticed it, too. I see it's been moved to FSX Aircraft Repaints.