Sign in to follow this  
Guest LonelyplanetXO

Important notice from Antti regarding Dauphin

Based on Antti post, I removed the updated sound version and went back to Antti's two downloads, as365bh.zip and as365hl.zip. I also installed some sounds, dauphsnd.zip and daupnsnd.zip to test each version sounds. While not as extensive since there is no start up and shutdown per say but the sounds are acceptable.I also reviewed the *.air and aircraft.cfg files that came with the updated sounds. The *.air file had the type engine as Turboprop vice Helicopter. The aircraft.cfg file that multiple sections added, I assume to simulate the rotors (propellers).The dauphin.cfg file provided with the updated sounds was also not complete.

hi,I was wondering why I was having so many problems with the new version... sometimes my rotors refused to spin up.

Guest ucanfly

Wow - Thanks for this thread. No Wonder. I'm glad I saved the old ones - that D/L was dangerously misleading and should be removed IMO.

...does anybody here knows,if anitti made another web site for his projects. In the time,when dauphin was first publish,existed a site with data on dauphin and his future projects(already in progress) EC-130 and EC-155. so i realy want to know how's these two projects are doing... any info??

I KNEW I wasn't going crazy!!!!! I went back to the Bond version (after a full reinstall of FS) and everything is fine!

That's it... get me drooling again over these two helos. Antti, PLEASE!!!

Guest Airprox

I asked Antti about these two projects a couple of weeks back, and unfortunatley they are on the back burner as Antti's studies will be occupying most of his time now. I beleive he has got them flying though... but no where near release yet!Alun