Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

requesting a f-plan for a flight from LGIR to EDSB, HF5922

Hello,Normaly I get my flightplans from VACC flightplan-center but this time they are gone for a few days because I still have no F-plan for my flight.So I request a flightplan for a flight from LGIR to EDSB (HF5922)Thanks,

>I don't have the real route for you, but I made a generic>route for you. >>HLF5922 LGIR-EDSB B738/M>N0447F380 MIL UL613 KOR UN138 KRK UL995 BRD UW97 AME UM872>URBAN UW95 TZO UL995 PEPAG UN851 LOKTA T713 SUL SUL2MHehe, almost perfect, just a very minor adjustment: After PEPAG follow UN851 only to KUDES; then on n851 to LOKTA. The reason is that you have to change to lower airspace at KUDES, as Rhen Radar won

Hey, you are from VACC-SAG, and you just filed my flightplan from LGIR to EDSB at the f-plan center.Thank you very match.

thanks, I just checked it. You also added my Route to Berlin, comming from Antalya.