Sign in to follow this  
Joe Long

How Many flight simmers from New Jersey ??

Yeah, Jason, I know that we're neighbors. And, I'm also aware of the terrible loss your town suffered on 9/11. I hope we never forget the brave sacrifice those people made on that most horrific day.Joe

I'am from Brick New Jersey but i moved up to jersey city 10 minutes away from KEWR because i'am a mechanic for Continental airlines but i go to bricktown every weekand.

Manasquan NJ recently relocated to Raleigh NC-KRDU. Former Monmouth Airlines employee.

This is cool!I'm in the Plainsboro area.I took my first flight out of Lincoln Park, first flight training in the old Linden airport, completed my flight training in MMU (Century Air).Regards,

Mr Greene moved Century? I wish I was still in North Jersey. I miss Century.My first flight was in 5353K. I loved 98145.Regards,

Bloomingdale, near Kinnelon, Butler and Pompton Plains. Previously, I lived in Morristown and Parsippany.....

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Grew up in Pennsauken, went to Merchantville HS, Moorestown's main rival back then. Left NJ in 1954 when I joined up.

Guest guyjr

Sadly enough, yes. All the planes are at CDW now, and Century is operating out of some trailers temporarily. The management company at MMU is pricing the little guys out of the airport by raising fuel prices and other nasty tactics. Rich said he'd had enough of it and packed everything up a couple weeks ago and moved out for good.5353K... now there's one _tight_ plane in terms of controls... It takes all the strength I have in me to get that thing to stall! :)

Guy,Thanks for the response. If I was in the area, I would have stopped at MMU!Good for Rich for moving, he deserves better. I'd like to see him at TTN, but that would be selfish on my part! :-)

i live in Newark and work on the ramp over at EWR (terminal A)ive flown a few times out of CDW. how much does century charge?Ernesto Alvarez

Guest Richard_H

Not from New Jersey - I'm a Brit, but I work in Manhattan and fly out of CDW using Caldwell Flight Academy - Warrior N2280Q usually.

Guest Jet

Mendham, NJMy Dad is a pilot out of Solberg and I sim out of KMMU.