Greetings All!It is official! ASV - ActiveSky Version 5 has been released and is now available!!!!To purchase and download, or view more information about ASV, please visit the ASV product info page at http://www.hifisim.com/activesky5.htm.I would like to thank our Beta Team for doing a fantastic job putting ASV to the test and getting it ready for release. Thanks guys!!! Thanks to Jim Skorna for infinite things, including providing great support to all our users everywhere.... Thank you Chris Willis for joining our team and helping to create our best product ever! Thank you Peter Dowson for FSUIPC and all your assistance on interfacing with FS. Thanks to OUR USERS - who have given us endless encouragement, support, feedback and ideas.... Thank you EVERYONE!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Again,We had a little problem with the download delivery with WINZIP, which has been solved. Those who were affected: Thank you for your patience and we apologize for that inconvenience.The release info thread has been re-created (here).Some have asked about the availability of non-pp payment methods, as some countries do not permit credit card payments. We are working on a solution and hope to have that available soon.Thanks!

Damian Clark

Guest Tarmack

>Downloading now......at 10kb a sec!>Are all our transatlantic friends up early?! :-lol Same thing here....I have 12.1 kb/sec.....normal download speed with my Sprint wireless IP is in the 350-400 kb/sec.Bout a 1/4th done after an hour.But....fingers are not even crossed yet. grinCap'n Tarmack

Hi once again!Please be advised that our download servers are being extremely stressed at the moment. We anticipate this condition will remain over the next couple days until things settle down a bit.Thanks for your patience everyone...

Damian Clark

Guest varignet

I can't believe it....not available already... just upgrade to a better server

Must be some heavy traffic cos I clicked on the link to download and still waiting fot the box to pop up so I can dled.

Guest Tarmack

Damian,Quick question for you....if you have the time.I downloaded Flight One's Environmental package last night but have not yet installed it.Which software should be installed FIRST for the best results....ActiveSky 5 and then Flight One's Environment....or vice versa?I have a couple of hours left while downloading ActiveSky....so I COULD be doing something if I should install FlightOne first.Thanks in advance,Cap'n Tarmack

Looks like something has gone down cos I am having major problems downloading the upgrade. First of all I cannow not access the page to logon to my account to get to the download. Keeps saying service unavailable.Can you help?

Guest varignet

Service UnavailableSo no further purchases until somebody fixes something....grrrWe've been waiting for so long ...... :-(perhaps better go out enjoy the weekend and forget about it altogether.Luca

Guest anthonye

>Service Unavailable>>So no further purchases until somebody fixes something....>grrr>We've been waiting for so long ...... :-(>>perhaps better go out enjoy the weekend and forget about it>altogether.>>LucaYou would have thought that they would have thought about this before releasing, and got themselves sorted out......... UK

Hi,We did think of this, that is why we brought an entirely new ecommerce system online just for ASV launch...We are sorry things are so slow at this moment... there are simply too many people trying to download at once. We anticipated a big demand, but not this big!Remember, this is a 350MB add-on (with the high-res textures) and is something that really has never been done before for an online-delivery launch. Considering that there are hundreds of people purchasing/downloading it all at once, it is pretty good that it is still providing downloads for most customers without problem.We are limiting the amount of transactions going through at once right now, so you may see "too many users" or "service unavailable" but please keep trying...We appreciate your patience everyone.. we will get through this!

Damian Clark