I used to with as2004.51.load fs9 2.activesky3.load new route4.change time to refresh AI5.weather radar6.FLYI would like to know the way, a few ways were mentioned here but maybe you guys can pin this up since ASV does have a new way to load stuff considering some textures need to be updated with fs9 and ICS is on the go, with the route processed from what i understoood.Sorry for the repeat but i am a little confused.Might help someone else thinking about this too!Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I do this - but the problem is my route shows some weather at airports in a different continent :SFor example I just put in a route from CYYC to CAM3. The weather for the departure is shown as DXXX and arrival as DXXX - the winds aloft are DGTK :Shttp://ca.geocities.com/davidvoogd@rogers.com/navlog.JPGCAM3 doesn't have a weather station - the nearest would be CYYJ or CYCD, but CYYC - Calgary sure has one. I do have online mode enabled. Flightsim is not running either.

Also when I load up FS9 after this and goes to the create a flight screen - it starts writing the weather for my default flight's location and not the route locations. Once the flight is active it shows my destination as 6800nm's away. Am I messin something up here?

Thanks for the example. I was looking for another one to test the new build :). BTW the nearest was CYYJJos