Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

does a number higher than 5 work 4 cloud layer

Hi Joe,It will really help me if you don't make the subject a part of your question!! So really I have no idea what you are asking, but I'll give it a try! The cloud layer limit will limit the number of layers of clouds that AS will send to FS04. Setting to 3 will tell AS to only send 3 layers to FS. You will still see all the layers in AS no matter what your setting are. Setting it to 4 will send 4 layers to FS IF 4 layers are shown in AS. Now, setting it to 7 will not produce 7 layers of clouds, unless the METAR shows 7 layers, a very unlikely event!The default value is 5 because 99.9999% of the time that is the maximum number of layers that will show up in a METAR. If a user is going to limit layers the lowest value should be 3.But I guess that if a user was setting up their own weather with the wx Configurator, they could set up a huge number of layers. Then their FSP would be zero and they would need a large number of layers shown in the limit box, if this was turned On!I hope this is what you were asking!!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg