Hi,Actually ICS changes cirrus cloud textures at each update, but only for your unsuppressed stations (outside the suppression range). So no, you SHOULD NOT see local changes to cirrus clouds.. unless you have disabled local suppression, or are on the ground (or slewed).This is explained in the manual..Please give more details about the problem, any steps you can give to reproduce?Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Not sure how much info i can give now but I was at FL 330 the clouds were below me and they just reappeared somewhere else on the update interval some even completly gone, local suppression is ticked and suppresion range is 100 nm hope this is a good piece of info!

Guest drix

>why does that happen i was flying next to nice cirrus clouds>when boom it all disappeared. i guess it was during an>update.Took me a very long time to solve the same problem you have. You have to go into the FSUIPC module and click the tab that allows you to reset all settings to defaults. Most importantly you must start every flight on the ground with the parking brake on, with MSFS default weather set to clear skies. Next reopen the FSUIPC module and click CLEAR ALL WEATHER. Now do all of your flight planning, etc. Now minimize FS9 (make sure the option to pause on task switch is disabled) open ASV and the weather will download for your location. Make sure you do not pause FS9 or open any menus including the alt menu before ASV says COMPLETE. now load your FS9 flight plan and do nothing until the processing box closes and the weather is integrated. Now your rdy to go. i try not to pause the sim or hit use the menus during flight because there have been times where the weather will go from solid IMC to SKC.

Guest flight

Strange.I don't have the registered version of FSUIPC so I just click all weather settings off and clear all weather. I never have the parking brake on, pause FS9 whenever I want to, open menus whenever I want to, during a flight or on the ground, and never have any of the problems you are discussing.Next someone will say you have to have your tongue sticking out the right side of your mouth with only your left hand typing anything while downloading weather to get it to work right.

Guest Popart

>Most importantly you must start every flight on the ground with the parking brake on.Never heard of this before. Are you sure you're not confusing AS with AAS (Active Air Source), where it is necessary to start with the parking brake set. Turn it off and the prog will start.