Sign in to follow this  
grajay

Problem with weather.dll

Just tried FS9 after installing rhe new ASv6 and got a fatal error with weather.dll (never had this problem before). Tried restarting FS9 (alone without anything else running) after re-booting PC and this time without ASv6 running, but still getting the same error so I'm guessing it must be a co-incidence but it's a puzzle.Anyone any ideas please?Thanks.

Hi JimYup - 9.1 patch applied - thing has been working fine for months and now this. Guess I'll reinstall and try again.Anyone tell me which programs to reinstall for ASv6 please?Thanks

Sorry Jim - didn't make myself clear. I've now completely reinstalled FS9 in a new location and on a different drive. Can you tel me which set-up program to run to install ASv6 plse? Origianally I had 4.5 and then upgraded to ASV then ASv6 - I just need to know which set up prog to run to start again.Thanks

Thanks Jim - having trashed completely my installation the Unwrap-ASv6.exe complains because ASV isn't installed - so I'll reinstall ASV and see where I go from there I guess.

Hi,You should have the full ASv6 install which was created during the ASv6 Unwrapper install. C:ActiveSky 6 Install should be the default folder.Please make sure to back this up.. this is the one you want for future re-installs, so you won't ever need ASV again.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies