Sign in to follow this  
LawnDart

Anyone know where to find a F2000 panel?

Edetroit, with respect your post is about as useful as a refrigerator in an igloo. Remember, your audience is the world, not just a group of friends "in the know". Who is Mike? What is his Falcon? Where is it? And is that not a panel for it we're looking at? Why do you want another one?Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Sorry Mark, I guess I feel avsim is my home *:-* Er hum. Mike Stone has released a g-max Falcon F2000 and you can find it here http://www.pmstone.com.The panel above is my pathetic WIP effort as I could not find a good one.regardsEd

LOL, Ed, I know what you mean. A day without a wander around Avsim would be like going into town without your trousers on. Thanks for the heads up. If I sniff a panel anywhere, I'll dig it up. Meanwhile, your panel (WIP? Whassat?) doesn't look bad at all. For sharing? Anything I might try to knock up myself would be a WIMP panel.Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontEDIT: Thanks, Mike! Another one off the Stone Aviation production line. You're astonishing!EDIT: I'm slow today ... duhhh. WIP ... work in progress, right. Maybe I'm just too old. Anyway, MCAAHNYTY.http://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Ed,"Pathetic" is strictly in the eye of the beholder. Your version already looks better than a lot of the efforts I see published for other aircraft. Why don't you upload and share your version with the forum and let's go on from there. Maybe somebody will (has?) publish a better one but I, for one, have not seen one.Happy flying,Stan V.

Guest FS_freak

Pathetic? WIP? I can see at least three "firsts" on your "pathetic" panel: the nicely lit annunciator, the photo real fire handles and the whole cluster on the glareshield. Seems to me all you need is a little make up on the upper bitmap and you're all set to go. I will only get Mike's Falcon if you upload your panel. Please?Mauricio

That is very kind of you to say so Mauricio . I put this panel together very quickly. At the mo` I find it lacks definition as it is mostly photoreal and i`m not sure I have the time to fix it (the overhead would be no prob) the main hassel is finding all the peoplewho`s gauges I`ve used and asking for permission! LOL.........also I went for a flight in her today and I have a problem with the VSI *:-* Anyway panel is very much beta .....keep you posted!I`m gonna paint this beauty now! :-hah Ed

What panel comes with the plane? is it the default Learjet 45 panel? Also is the real Falcon 2000 smaller that the Falcon 50? Cause the photo posted of the Falcon 2000 looks smaller than the Falcon 50 made by Yannick Lavigne.

Guest FS_freak

Hey Ed,I love blurry photoreal! It goes great with my astigmatism. How about sending it for "beta" testing? I will be more than glad to search for the original authors and start mailing them on your behalf. My email: maubur@hotmail.comThanks!Mauricio

You`ve got it Mauricio It`s coming your way! let me fix the overhead add a throttle quadrant etc.....thankyou for your imput.regardsEd

The Falcon 2000 is a LOT bigger than the Falcon 50. The 50 is basically an enlarged Falcon 20 with 3 engines. The Falcon 2000 is almost the size of a Gulfstream. Count the windows on the 50 and you will see 7 of them, then count the windows on the 2000, there are 9. That is only part of the story, the Falcon 2000 has a lot more headroom (A 6ft tall man like me can stand up while walking down the asile) and is much wider as well.Ken

Guest FS_freak

Thanks a lot Ed. I'm holding my breath :-) Don't worry too much about the details, we can work them out as we go along. I'll be sending you as much feedback as I can. Just sent you a private msg.Cheers,Mauricio

So all I have to do to keep from wandering around town without my trousers is to view AVSIM daily? ( I KNEW I was doing something wrong! ;-) )That is a great panel BTW.. I usually don't look at panels anymore (Not that I'm good or anything, but my setup isn't really conducive to these beautiful panels anymore)One has to wonder though... The bird is still in flight and that's an awful lot of glowing annunciator lights on the forward panel !!

Ray S.

Check out my aviation portfolio:

http://scottshangar.net