JIm, I don't know if this changes anything since removing ASV was OPTIONAL but when removing ASv6 via ADD/REMOVE programs I noticed I still have AS 2004 and 2004.5 and asV still installed not sure if it matters? Doesn't sound like it would because all my other builds installed flawlessly.Sorry about multiple posts, my edit time frame ran out.

Hi,Go to the HiFi site and get the SU3 which is B470 and see if you can get to that.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Hi Joe,Can you describe the steps you are taking?I have not heard of any user that could not update from B441 to B470.Are you sure you are using the SU3 link and not the ASV to ASv6 Upgrade link?Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Yes I am, and I had it installed in the past and had it on my hard drive ,file name asv6-su3 size:6009kb I tried other updates (build) none work I'm stuck at b441.

Jim I uninstalled all traces through add/remove, all older versions of Asky, I did some research on how to properly uninstall, got no errors but still cannot update to B anything other than 441, it's very very weird.EDIT: 1.JIm the residue left in modules like ASV ASV6 ASV 2004.5 folders can be removed right? 2.Also when installing from full installer destination should be where fs9.exe resides and update b496 should be going to modules folder right?

Hi,1. Correct.2. The the Modules/ASv6 folder.If you still can't get to B470, drop me an e-mail at jim@hifisim.comHope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Hi,Just a follow up that this was solved via e-mail... the solution was to add the new "ExtendedThrottling = True" line in the asv6.ini, which will further relax the processing. This problem and associated solution will not affect most users.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies