Sign in to follow this  
pastorpilot

Where are the Deep Blue Skies like the default FSX ones?

I have had a wonderful time with both the Graphics and ASX programs. Just great. My only question is... could someone please help me know what theme number gives the same deep blue sky color as the FSX default Fair Weather sky?I love the skies after a sharp cool/cold front comes through and clears out the humidity... but as of yet... I cant find a Graphics X theme that is theat deep of blue. If it is there, then what sky color number it is??? Maybe I'm missing it?I miss those deep blue skies so much... but I love everthing else about the program.Thank you very much,Steve

Thank you, Jim!I'll experiment with those tomorrow. However, if you have just another moment. I looked all through my sky textures and all of the Impressions were there but I could not locate:Tropical 4Uprise 18Uprise 23 I have installed SP-1. Don't think that would make any difference.Thank you for locating these,Steve

Jim and Chris,For some reason, I just never got deep enough into the options to get past the Impression II series.I'm absolutely enthralled with Tropical 4. I haven't even tried the others yet. That selection cleans out ALL of the smog, haze, and polution and set the sky just like an autumn/winter cold front passage... at least here in the Midwest U.S. Of course the "softer" skies are much more accurate for a southerly Gulf flow as we have here most of the time.This program is awesome... and allows me to paint the weather like our Creator.What a joy!Take care and God bless,Steve