Sign in to follow this  
Chalkman

Couple of question after re-install of ASX/XG bundle

Hey guys. I just built a new computer system and re-installed FSX and all my other add-ons including ASX and X-graphics, and a couple things. First off, I can't get ASX loaded into FSX because of a simconnect issue, which I think can be fixed by re-installing SP1 right? Secondly, and I'm not sure this is X-graphics related or not, but I can't seem to get a nice sharp blue on the horizon with the 'day' graphic/texture setting. I get like a grayish white no matter which X-graphic theme I use. Any advice on what i've done wrong? :D

Thanks for the response guys. I uninstalled/reinstalled (FSX SP1) and that more or less did the trick, although I still get an error message when I install X-graphics themes into FSX. The message is something like "X-graphics can't load runway.dds because the file is in use.." then it moves on to another dds file and says the same thing. It did, however, appear to be loading in the weather just fine. I think i'm going to completely reinstall FSX, this time making sure that I install I have net 2.0 installed before installing X-graphics, then apply the X patch. Oh, and thanks for the tip regarding the day graphics - it worked great. :D