Sign in to follow this  

Reading another post about ASX SP2 this morning, reminded me of another old issue. Unfortunitly, I'm at work this morning and can't verify if it was ever addressed or working ATT. In ASX SP1 (or SP2), was the ability to successfuly import (or manually add) alternate airports into the ASX flightplan GUI ever addressed? I, and many others, use FSBuild2 to produce fightplans with alternates already designated and at one time this was not functional on the import-side of things. I'll have to verify this as soon as I get home.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

(EDIT): Darn, after I wrote this I looked up at the top of the forum and see SP2 was just released. I'm thinking Damian might have fixed this in SP2. Let me try again with SP2 and report back.My bad...Hmm, I dont' get it, using Build 1083, after I import a plan from my FSX Files dir, I still can't click in the Alternate box to fill in a Alternate destination.I see it imported the correct Departure, Destination and cruise altitude, speed is defaulted to 0, and alternate is still unselectable/blank. The plans parse and in the "Briefing" window, shows everything imported except "Alternate ID:" is blank.

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Yup, allowed me to manually enter the Alternate ID. Kinda ironic how SP2 showed up right in the middle of my confusion. Thanks for SP2 guys :)

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE