Sign in to follow this  
Guest United

XPax Windowed Mode?

Guest United

I fly in full screen mode. Activesky is fine with this as I don't use an activesky window during flight ops. Does Xpax run the say way or is one forced to fly in windowed mode to use Xpax properly during flight ops?Randy Jura, KPDX

I can't run XPAX in full screen at all. If I task switch out to start Radar Contact... when I try to task switch back to FSX.. FSX restarts..If this is true, then I don't think you can say XPAX runs at all in full screen.. even if you have video turned off and XPAX minimized.I will try some finagling... to see if it can be done, but I'm not too hopefull about this issue at present... too bad when all I wanted was a little ambiance added via sound effects..

Hi,We've not had this problem amongst several testing environments including our beta team. What other add-ons do you have installed? Have you changed page file or memory settings in windows? Latest video drivers installed?You mention that FSX restarts. Why is this? Do you get any error messages? Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies