Hello! I purchased XPax yesterday and have enjoyed two flights that went off "without a hitch!" I do have a few questions: what is the fuction of the com 1 and frequency boxes on the settings screen, and is there a complied list of everything that can cause the passenger satisfaction rating to go down? So far, I have only been given the "taxiing too fast" penalty, but sometimes the passenger satisfaction rating seems to go dowm without any apparent reason. Thanks for a great product, and I look forward to the next!Paul

Hi Paul,Thanks for the feedback!Those boxes on the settings screen are used when a user has some 3rd party scenery installed that include jetways at airports. The COMM radio is used to trigger the add on jetways, so we have added those boxes.In the future we will share a little more about what makes the ratings move!Happy Holidays,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

It has been my experience that if you hear screaming passengers.. it is not a good thing for you ratings... Oops!!! did I forget to turn on the fasten seatbelts light again? :-)