Sign in to follow this  
Guest wkzzo

B25 DUAL

Guest wkzzo

Thanks guys ,What words can describe the B25 you have developed, well a pictures worth a thousand words.

Hi WallaceI'm interested in how you got the radio/throttle controls and others on to your second monitor, when I tried each popup came with a full screen black border. Is there some trick to it that i'm not aware of, or did you edit the panel cfg or something? Virtually all other aircraft work fine in this area on my system, it would add so much to my experiance if I could utilise my other monitors.Thanks for any assistance you can provide.Simon.

Guest wkzzo

Post your e-mail adress And I will help you out simon.

Hoi Wallace,could you explain it to me as well? My e-mail address is gert@wijbrans.com.Thank you!Gert

Hi WallaceI replied to the email you sent me, thanks for the offer to help. If you don't recive my email you can contact me here:onyx@octane.freeserve.co.ukThanks again.Simon.

Hi Wallace,is it possibel that you can explaine it here in the Forum? If not please send me Email to, if you are so friendly?Frankfrank@german-airways.de

Guest wkzzo

No problem will get back to everyone later today.

Guest wkzzo

Check your mail guys, hope this helps.

>Check your mail guys, hope this helps. yo, thanx . is great!! wel doneFrank

Wallace,I am setting up dual monitor on my system as well. I just installed a video card that will support dual monitors and find this setup very interesting.Would you please respond by posting what you have done here on AVSIM?Many of us would be interested in the information, I am sure.Thanks!Addiction can be a good thing!:-zhelp

Guest wkzzo

Well what I did was edit the bitmaps for the radio, flap, throttle and starter panel and make some changes to the panel cfg to reflect the new pixel x pixel dimensions.If you want I can send them to you, Just post your e-mail, I have talked to Bill Rambow about this and its ok by him as long as the files are not posted anywhere for distribution. In otherwords for your use only.

Wallace Thank you very much for the mod, it works great! I very much appreciate your time and effort in creating and sending them.Thanks again.Simon.

Guest wkzzo

Your welcome ,I did make one other change. I dont use the fs2002 GPS with the B25 so I changed that shift command, or gps icon to bring up an undockable LORAN /DME gauge(the MAAM-SIM gauge) that you can move to your 2nd monitor.It makes it a little easier to monitor your distance to the station without looking at the IFR pilots panel. Anyone interested let me know.

Hello Wallace,I'm glad you firgured out how to move those panels to the second monitor. Pleas email the info for reconfiguring the the BT panel file. My third monitor is conected to a networked computer for running other FS2002 Apps via wideFS. BT is an awesome piece of work.Email Address: rjedwards26@yahoo.comThanks,Bob