Sign in to follow this  
Guest racerpilot

Briefing time and FS9

Guest racerpilot

Hi,I am not sure how to transfer my 'B25 BT' to FS9, I have tried using the original link I was given to the download, but that has expired, although I have only used it once.Is there an easy way to do the transfer?ThanksMarko:-wedge :-spacecraft

Guest Matt Johnson

If this question is in fact "I need to redownload the retail version of Briefing Time, which I bought from the AVSIM Store" then you need to send your request plus a copy of your email receipt to Marty Arant at vmax@simpilot.com, who will be able to help you.If you have the aircraft installed, it should "just" be a matter of transplanting the files between the appropriate directories, and noting the "oldmodules" addition you need to make to your FS9.cfg -- both of these hints are elsewhere in the forum.Regards,

Guest klucznik

Hello Matt, As I just asked a similar question regarding the installation of the MAAM B-25 on FS2004 because, as of this point in time, I have not been able to locate the related info you stated, earlier, is located elsewhere on this forum. Would it not be more logical to have this information in the FAQ section so that all of us would not become frustrated trying to locate 'that' information you were referring to?Regards

Guest Phoenix_7

the CD version installs the following filesaircraftB-25J Briefing TimeflightsmaambtgaugesMAAM_B25.gaumodulesFSSound.dllsoundBT_roll.wavBT_roll1.wavBT_roll2.wavBT_roll3.wavbt_touch1.wavbt_touch2.wavbt_touch3.wavbt_touch4.wavbt_touch5.wavbt_touch6.wavbt_touch7.wavbt_touch8.wavjust copy the files over to FS2004open FS9.cfg using notepad, scroll to the bottom, add these lines[OLDMODULES]fssound.dll=1all should then be okJohn

Guest racerpilot

Everything works correctly apart from the main panel (shift + 1), which just isnt there. All the other panels appear correctly, so it doesnt make sense.Any suggestions to this one? Im no programmer so a cant really do things like this!Thanks Marko:-wedge http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/27142.jpg

Sorry, guys. Been away for a bit. It does indeed make sense to put this in the FAQ, and I'll try to get that done ASAP. Too many pots on the fire, as usual! ;-)Bill RambowMAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, and Hamblyhttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest IanP

Does your return mean you can reply to my e-mail now? ;-)(And my BT is working fine in FS2004...)Ian P.:-halo

Guest IanP

Received both now, thanks Bill... The mail server apparently went "Ftang" according to the server team. I'm assured that is a technical term.MS Exchange and I really, REALLY, dislike each other. ;-)

>the CD version installs the following files>>aircraftB-25J Briefing Time>flightsmaambt>gaugesMAAM_B25.gau>modulesFSSound.dll>>sound>BT_roll.wav>BT_roll1.wav>BT_roll2.wav>BT_roll3.wav>bt_touch1.wav>bt_touch2.wav>bt_touch3.wav>bt_touch4.wav>bt_touch5.wav>bt_touch6.wav>bt_touch7.wav>bt_touch8.wav>>just copy the files over to FS2004>>open FS9.cfg using notepad, scroll to the bottom, add these>lines>>[OLDMODULES]>fssound.dll=1>>all should then be ok>>John >I've copied the above files except for FSSound.dll which was already there. When I start FS9, I get the error message:Unable to load ...File GAUGESMAAM_B25.GAUClicking on OK just repeats the error, I have to kill FS9.If I delete MAAM_B25.GAU, the aircraft loads but obviously there are no gauges.What can I do?George>>