Sign in to follow this  
Paul Kane

Order Processing Question

Hello MAAM-Sim Team,Quick question about order processing and wait time. I totally understand you are all volunteers and may be busy with family and simmertime activities. I very much appreciate all your work and I am looking forward to getting in the R4D cockpit and getting some work done!!Towards that end, I submitted my order on 8/23 (I have my confirmation email) and MAAM has yet to debit my account (today is the 27th). I assume that the CD won't ship until MAAM has their money :-)If 5-7 days is typical between order placement and debit/shipping, then I'll excercise my patience and curb my enthusiasm :-) After seeing Oren Ogeva's recent screenshots and looking at the R4D product page at MAAM.org, I very much want to get in the air with your DC-3.Again, thanks for your great product and your forthcoming reply.Warm Regards,Paul Kane

Hi Paul,I am away from my own computer and records until tomorrow, besides which I would not be able to tell you the actual shipping date, only whether I actually pulled your order from the secure site and forwarded it to MAAM. The cards are debitted and CD's shipped from the museum store at MAAM. But, if you don't mind the phone charge, give Brenda a call at the museum (610) 372-7333, or shoot her an e-mail at maam@earthlink.com, and she can tell you if and when your CD was shipped. If something has gone amiss, as sometimes can happen, Brenda will take your order right over the phone.Having said that, I think I remember your name, so it may have been processed, though I no longer make bets based on my memory. ;-)You are correct in that you should see a debit on your card before the CD is shipped, though. E-mail me at maam-sim@maam.org and let me know how you make out. I might be able to do something to ease those anxiety pains. ;-)Bill RambowMAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja, & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org