Sign in to follow this  
rambow

Winter Screenie Contest Winners

Better late than never - sorry, I'm still helping tend to my new grand-daughter and her big-sister away from home base. The winning entries are posted on the Screenie Page. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to those who voted.As you will see, one artist has apparently mastered the medium! Grant Millikan managed to garner the votes to gather in both grand prizes and three of the other awards! Well done, Grant. We may have to ban you from future contests to give other guys a chance. ;-)I'll be asking Brenda and Russ to select a couple prizes from the Museum Gift Shop to send your way. Please shoot me an e-mail with your mailing address, Grant. All the entries came in on my home computer and I'm operating off the auxillary laptop here in babyland.The Spring Contest is open, so get inspired and send in your entries.http://www.maam.org/flightsim/screenies/SCREENIES.htm Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Congratulations Grant!:D I will post my entries for the spring contest as soon my broken graphic card has been replaced....

Gunnar v.d. Meeren

Banner_400.jpg

FSX / Acceleration / Win 7 64 bit - ASUS Z67 Intel Core I7 2600K 4.7GHZ / 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ
120GB SSD / 1TB HDD / GTX660TI 2GB / Corsair AX750W

Guest GrantM

Same to you Gunnar, and to Tim as well. I enjoyed your pics.GrantM