Sign in to follow this  
Alky

Aproximate Delivery ?

What would be a reasonable time to expect delivery of the MAAM DC-3 to the west coast of Canada. I ordered it over a week ago and can't wait! :)George "Alky

Hi George,International shipments get taken to the P.O. on Thursdays, so yours was shipped on the 18th. Assuming the postal dog sled didn't go astray up there in the Great Frozen North, it ought to be along any time now. But check your e-mail - there's something to hold you over.Bill RambowMAAM-SIM http://www.fssupport.com/maam/maamsim_neon.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

>But check your e-mail - there's>something to hold you over.>>Bill Rambow>MAAM-SIM> Wow Bill, just the explanation of your shipping policy would have been plenty, you didn't need to throw anything else into the mix!I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow or the next day... anxious.. yes, but you shouldn't have gone out of your way. Thank you very much!!!George "Alky