Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jalok

CaptainSim 727 is out!!!!

"The credit card charge came through OK though."Hehe, I always find it funny that the one thing that always seems to work perfectly is the credit card charge. :-lol (I choose to laugh instead of resorting to angry replies...better on the blood pressure! So I hope nobody thinks I'm laughing at their frustrating experience, just the situation as a whole.) :)Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest Jalok

>That sounds OK but unfortunately this is NOT the way things >are always handled in this forum! I

It's too bad that there has been reference to bad P.R. on CS's part, ESPECIALLY by a competing developer.I refer to this link...http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...rum=DCForumID73(sorry, I don't know how to add these correctly)If you read that post you will know how I feel.Fortunately, even though I feel some of the comments are not valid, I still won't give ANY competing developer's a wide berthe, based on something they may have said. I do feel the only squeeky clean developer is RealAir, and they only have one aircraft. They have patched this aircraft already. FSD has also had to patch several of their aircraft. I am a Mainframe Assembler programmer and can't see not having to patch. I see nothing wrong with patching, only about complaining that something has to be patched. It's a reality the industry lives with all the time. Heck, what is FSUIPC, if not a 3rd party patch for FS2002.As far as relations, I think you are bringing up some isolated incidents. I am sad to see the competition stooping to the same level, without really looking at what occurred, and what has been done to make up for that. See my referred post on this, though I did make some incorrect comments about the DC-10.I certainly don't agree with Steve Small's support of this, but it doesn't mean that I will not get FSD's or Flight1's products. As long as I think the stuff is good, I don't care who developed it.It's just a shame, I think.Jim

>It's too bad that there has been reference to bad P.R. on >CS's part, ESPECIALLY by a competing developer. >>I refer to this link... >>http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...rum=DCForumID73 >Funny coincidence that you should post a link here which caught CS telling the untruth:quote:"VG, good news for you, yes we'll provide PERMANENT key with final release. Once your 727 activated, there's no need to contact us anymore in future. Best regards,"

Okay, well that was the death knell for this thread. Folks, messages abound pro and con, enough so that any rational individual can make a decision on whether to purchase, or not, this product. Each to his own. But now calling someone a lier is enough to shut this one down. And with that Vortex, I am putting you on notice....

Sub sez it all. The jury is already in on the CS 727 (it's still here and selling), so it should be alright to use this thread to bring a point to light.Cheers,btPS...Translation: "Tom and crew. I think the forum software seems to suffer from a periodic bug, where previously locked threads become unlocked.