Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

Moon base Alpha

Hi guys,Anybody remembering that english (?) TV-series from the seventies?I was wondering if there are any ships and bases for Orbiter from this series?I remember I thought the Eagle transporter was soooo cool! I must have been 8-10 years old at the time. Even bought me an Airfix plastic model of that Eagle! Would be cool to drive it. That is if it exists somewhere?Nano, nano, ;-)

Guest MattNW

There's an Eagle Transporter floating around somewhere. Only problem was it was plagued by the bounce bug. Every time you added even a little lift on the hover engines the ship would sink into the ground and then bounce back up at a high velocity. There's a .cfg mod that will lessen this tendancy some but I forget what it is now.You also need the Eagle Transporter if you download the 2001 Discovery since it uses the astronaut figure for one of it's scenarios.

Guest Qdog

You can find the Eagle ship at John McCain`s Orbiter Add ons. There are several versions but the one where the nose pod and cargo compartment seperate seem to be the LEAST stable. the version just above that works the best for me. I also have the Jupiter II and space pod from "lost in space" If you want that let me know on this forum and I will email it to you.Qdog

Thanks QDogWill have a look!Cheers,