Sign in to follow this  
pacosancas

Attn: Paco Sanchez

Hey there Paco, haven't heard anything in a while about your upcoming ATR 72-500. I realize you're probably very busy, but is there any chance of an update as to what's going on with it? Perhaps a little preview? *wink wink* I would check the USD forum, but the site's down. Any input is appreciated.George

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi George,I've been really busy with the ATR, as I got in contact with a pilot who has provided me with lots of information and is helping me in fine-tuning the aircraft and its systems. Well, not exactly fine-tuning: I've had completely re-program the autopilot to make it work as the real one. The standard autopilot functions provided by MS are very different to what the ATR has, so it took me a long time. I'm now almost finished with the autopilot, so what is left to finish the project is:- Finish the new overhead panel I'm working on now.- Make new radios to make it compatible with FS2002 standard edition.- Night lighting textures.- Beta testing.Sorry no previews available at the moment (too busy to upload them).Take care,PacoStultorum numerus infinitus est.