Sign in to follow this  
Guest tcable

New KMEM by Vladimir Svoboda Problems

I have just installed the new Memphis International scenery by Vladimir Svoboda and running in to problems. I have downloaded and installed the Nova and NovaGold textures in my main texture folder.When I load up the scenery in FS2002, I get a "Scenery Object not Found Error." Is anybody else having the same prtoblem?Brentr

Same here to.....Nice looking scenery but I cant take the random pauses.Somone soon should have a answer.

Guest GrahamB

Same here, three upon loading. Taxiway signs blank. Both Nova and Nova Gold in main texture, too.

read the read me :) it requires the tress library or you can just remove the trees.bgl file from the KMEM senery folder. On a final note i get the non textures taxiway signs to although the textures for the signs are in the texture directory. Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

>>>>>>> just remove the trees.bgl file from the KMEM senery folder<<<

It eliminated all but 2 errors. However, the taxiway signs are blank.Brent

there should be a treelib file to remove to. in the (example) kmemsenery dir . YOu have to remove both of them or else you will still get errors.I might not have that name correct but it is NOT galib. You need that.The read me file will tell you the contents of all the bgls :) Capt.Richard Dillon (KATL)www.jetstarairlines.comhttp://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpghttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg"Lets Roll" 9/11 -----------------------Specs AMD 2400 XP MSI KTV4 512MB DDR 2100Asus GF4 ti 4200 128MBSB Audigy Gamer Ch Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 Serivce Pack 3

Removed the tree files now down to two errors before it lets me on the scenery......still no taxiway sign textures.

Umm, has anyone contacted the author yet to let him know?

Eric 

By the way guys, if you get those scenery not found errors, it's never going to be the fault of the textures. If it can't find a texture, it just doesn't display it. There's no error associated. Just figured it might help troubleshooting in the future.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

In another thread (don't you hate that) it was suggested toinstall novalib1.bgl to fix which I did and it worked. Taxi signs still white though.scott s..

I found a fix for the blank taxiway signs. In Vladimir Svoboda's previous KMEM scenery there are two bmp files, destrun.bmp and loc.bmp contained in kmem2k2.zip. Copying these bmp files to the new scenery texture did the trick.

Thanks,The only other thing I am noticing is that the taxiways glow in the dark at night.Brent

Only problem i had were the runways are below ground, plane falls into ruway when taxing across or onto. and there covered with grass any help on how to get those runways up to ground level.Gregg