Sign in to follow this  
DanielFall

GeForce4 problems...

Hi guys,I have a problem which I think you guys can help me with.Today, I got a new graphics card, a GeForce4 MX 440 SE, 64MB DDRIt works nice except for one thing... I have no reflections on my aircrafts, and I have "Reflections" on. Does anyone else have this problem, or have had it? What should I do?Thank you,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey,GeForce4 MX's have a problem in flight sim 02. If you want to use multitextureing (that includes a/c reflections) you have to do the following:start flight sim and start a flight so you are in an aircraftthen press alt and click Aircraft then Select Aircraftpick an aircraft you know has reflections but don't click OK just yetpress alt-tab to task-outthen task back into FS2K2 (either alt-tab or click on task bar)once you're back in FS2K2 press ESC to cancel the a/c selectionmultitexturing should be on nowIf you lose lose reflections again, just repeat the same thing. For those of you who are thinking of upgrading to a GeForce 4 MX, DON'T! It's really a GeForce 2 with a higher clock speed and more glitches. When you upgrade always go for the gold.--Marcelo

Stay away from MX cards. I had a Geforce 4 mx which was slower than my original GF3.